The Protos® Integral Industry Helmet White is suitable for use in all sectors of industry where EN397 head protection is required. Some examples include construction and civil engineering, surveying, demolition, channel and tunnel work, crane operation, piling and excavation.
Protos® Integral Industry offers Maximum Safety with Total Comfort. Our completely new concept in helmet design offers unparalleled comfort that surpasses all safety standards by a long way, providing exceptional head protection.
- Protos® provides an unobstructed field of vision giving maximum all round visibility.
- Your Protos® provides protection not only against vertical, but also horizontal impacts, resulting in all round protection.
- Protos® incorporates a patented neck cradle system, which when engaged, gently hugs the nape of your neck. This keeps your Protos® securely on your head without the need for a chin strap. The neck protection also acts as an additional safety feature. It protects the back of the head in case of falling objects or impact and averts the risk of skull base fracture.
- Excellent ventilation can be achieved by opening the ventilation slider on the helmet crown. This allows an active ventilation system where air can flow around your head keeping your head cool whilst working. In cooler and rainy weather, the ventilation slider can be closed. In the case of a horizontal or vertical impact directly on the slider, the slider will detach from the shell, thereby removing the force of impact from the head.
- The KlimaAir® internal absorption pads on the crown, neck and headband transport perspiration away from the head helping to keep you comfortable throughout the working day. They can be laundered at 30° to keep them fresh.
- Our wide range of colours makes Protos® suitable for work in a huge variety of industrial situations, complementing your corporate identity.
- Our ingenious design of the Protos® inner shell provides a perfect fit on your head. In the case of exposure to a force, the energy is distributed over a large area and absorbed. Helping to take the force away from the head.
To further enhance your Protos® Industry Safety Helmet, the unique Protos® modular system allows customisation to your specific requirements. You can add ear defenders, visors, integrated safety glasses, neck capes and BlueTooth communication systems.
Industry Helmet White – Technical Information
One Size fits 54cm to 62cm
To learn about the full Safety and Comfort features, please download our Protos Integral Features Brochure
We recommend, for safety reasons, your Protos® shell should be replaced every 5 years (starting from the manufacturing date). This is available separately.
We recommend, for hygiene reasons, regular washing of the main cushioning is recommended. Replacement of these should be 2-3 years when used daily.