Black Reflective Protos Integral Arborist.
Your Black Reflective Protos® Integral Arborist helmet is a safety helmet for work that involves chainsaw use at height, where a mountaineer standard (EN12492) is required.
The Protos® Integral Arborist is fitted with a chin strap and Koroyd Crash Absorber.
Arborists require maximum concentration and attention while working. Your hard hat cannot cause any distractions by being loose or uncomfortable on your head.
The innovative features of the Protos® Integral Arborist helmet offer unrivalled comfort that exceeds all safety standards, providing exceptional head protection.
Maximum Safety with Total Comfort.
- Protos® Arborist is equipped with a Maclip chin strap and unique Koroyd crash absorber.
- The F39 visor provides an unobstructed field of vision giving maximum all round visibility.
- Protos® helmets provide protection not only against vertical, but also horizontal impacts, resulting in all round protection for your head.
- The perfect and comfortable fit is obtained by easy adjustment of the 20 different size options. Once set up, the size will remain so no need for any readjustment. Protos® is then fitted and removed from the head with ease.
- Protos® safety helmets incorporate a patented neck cradle system, which when engaged, gently hugs the nape of your neck, thereby keeping the helmet securely on your head. The neck protection also acts as an additional safety feature as it protects the back of the head against the risk of skull base fracture.
- Protos® benefits from an active ventilation system where air can flow around your head keeping your head cool whilst working. In cooler and rainy weather, the ventilation slider can be closed. The slider will detach from the shell if it sustains a big vertical or horizontal impact, thereby removing the impact from the head.
- The KlimaAir® absorption pads inside the cradle transfer sweat away from the head, helping to keep you comfortable throughout the working day.
To further enhance your Protos® Arborist safety helmet, the unique Protos® modular system allows customisation to your specific requirements with the addition of integrated safety glasses and a range of accessories.
Ear Protection: SNR 26dB
One Size fits 54cm to 62cm
For safety reasons, the Protos® shell should be replaced every 5 years (starting from the manufacturing date). This is available separately.
For hygiene reasons, regular washing of the main support is recommended. Replacement of these should be 2-3 years when used daily.